Monday 7 November 2011

Christmas is coming!!!

Can you believe how quickly this year has gone?
And now it is nearly christmas! 


This year I have completed my degree with a 2:1, interned for some fabulous companies, learnt more than I could have imagined and met some amazing people along the way. 


Now all I need is the job offer of a lifetime to come find me! I will be waiting! But whilst I wait I keep applying to all the jobs that I feel I would be good at, that are available, anything to keep me working within fashion and the lifestyle sector. 


I don't know if any of you have trouble finding jobs, but I do know it is a tough time out there! Lots of empty promises, disappointments, interviews you thought went well but never heard from. But don't panic, we are all fantastic in our own rights, and we will get our dream jobs! chin up chuck.


Smile xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment