Saturday 11 February 2012

Olly Murs ooo Olly Murs!!!!

So for my birthday this year me and my darling cousin managed to get hold of tickets to see the amazing Olly Murs! What a birthday treat that was!!! The seats were fantastic and we sang and danced along the whole way through!!!




















Amazing when everyone had their lights, flashes or phones held up at the same time! What an awesome sight!
Shared a few beers whilst we were there :)


Lived, Laughed, Loved it!


The other thing I discovered whilst at the show, was how much I loved his touring acts.


LONSDALE BOYS CLUB & "LILYGREEN AND MAGUIRE." Check them out on facebook and youtube!


Lonsdale boys club - Light me up
                   - Sista shake


Lilygreen & Maquire - Come on get higher
                                 

Having never heard of them before I was amazed when I first heard their amazing sound and have vowed to love them ever since. 


The concert was at Wembley, and had such a great, upbeat atmosphere, you couldn't help but smile!!! :)


Keep your eyes peeled for even more updates and fab music! :) 


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment