Thursday 21 April 2011

The Dreaded Diet... Part 2...

Ok so yesterday was quite tough. :(
I find I wake up feeling okay, but gradually get hungrier, despite the fact that i may have eaten :/ How is this possible!!! 
I have been eating plenty of fruit and veg and drinking lots of water, so I am actually feeling quite healthy and refreshed. :D 
Today I can eat bananas as the plans guidelines say no bananas to begin with :/ I have never been so excited for a banana lol.... still desperate for my nandos or KFC buddy, but despite the extensive invites out for pub lunches in the sun, I have not caved in!!!!! Actually quite proud of myself.... let's hope it does the trick :) 


As I may have mentioned this detox is a 7 day only plan with the benefit of losing weight, now we are half way through.... To weigh or not to weigh that is the question???? 


Have fun in the sun and keep your eyes peeled for the next update! 


Jade 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment