Tuesday 19 April 2011

The Dreaded Diet...

Sooo summers nearly here and the body hang up list keeps on growing...


I, like every girl, have a thing or two I dislike about my body... Okay, maybe more than two, but you don't want to hear me rabbling on about all that...


The sun has brought out the initial steps of WANTING to go on a diet.. but what I actually do about that want never seems to follow on.


I like food, I'm a foodie!! The type of girl who goes on a date and orders a big steak and chips!! or Nandos! not a salad!!! All I need is someone to share a KFC dipping platter with and I am a happy bunny...
Or at least I would be if I could eat until the cows came home without putting on any weight, but wouldn't we all hey?!?!?


So this easter I have officially started a detox diet, designed to detox your body and leave you feeling good and refreshed (With the added bonus of weight loss) :)


It's only day two, and day 1 was hell, but today I felt as if I had been re-started, like a button had been hit  and I was ready to go! Soooo no problems there then... Tomorrows another day though! So keep an eye open for the latest update in the dreaded diet journey!!! :)


Jade xx




2 comments:

  1. good luck sweetie. i know how hard it can be. thanks for another amazing post love. if you get a chance swing by to see pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills and see the rings Hollywood's A-listers can't live without. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the detox!

    I love my food as well! Wouldn't dream of ordering a salad when eating out! Lol! I am following the Slimming World plan and I'm not feeling hungry all the time which is great! Have lost 8lbs in 6 weeks!

    Looking forward to hearing your updates with your weight loss :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete