Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lust List: Some more Summer Shoes...

So summer is starting and the weather is beginning to show signs of letting the summer clothes rule the streets. I for one cannot wait! I not only love summer, but the heat, the pub gardens, the chilled out vibe, the hot air and warm nights, BBQ's, wine, friends and family all make for the perfect summer mix.


And then there are the clothes, and of course the shoes!!! Todays post is all about the little canvas shoes that I have loved for a while, but am particularly fond of in the run up to this summer! I have found my self wondering how many pairs would be too many pairs, and if I could get away with at least a few of each colour... Money allowing that is!


Here are just a few of my favs from the Office Website.


Pale Pink Canvas Espadrille

If I could I would have a pair of these in every colour! I live in my black ones, they are the most comfortable thing! 
Lilac Canvas Flossy
I also love these in red and baby blue!!!

Nude Canvas Toms Classic

Again these are something I would love to own in every colour! They are so easy to wear and a definite must have for this summer!!! 

On the less practical but more sensational side, there are always plenty of heels on the lust list too. 
Floral heels, canvas wedges, plenty more of these beauties on the Office website

Marthas Prairie Black Canvas
High Five Floral Ditsy Sandal


Gorgeous taute buckle wedges!!! 

Wanted Wedge


Wind Up Wedge Blue




I am also a love of sandals, or posh flip slops! These are a few of my favs! 

Survivor Sandal 
Nature Leg Tie Ditsy Print
BUT... The ultimate wedge for this summer has to be:




It is safe to say that at nearly £300, they are out of my price range... But boy do I love them!!!! 

Enjoy


Jade 

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment