Monday 7 February 2011

Where It All Began...

My Birthday!!!!


I have been meaning to start this blog forever!!!
But as usual I been amongst a whirlwind of things, preventing me from doing so! :(


So today is the day! My birthday, and when better to start my blog!


For my birthday I was lucky enough to get lots of lovely gifts, like this wooden heart from my bestie Robyn. <3


My boyfriend spoilt me rotten and bought me the most amazing pair of Kandee Shoes!!!

These beauties are my Cherry Bombs, and I love them!!!! :D Admittedly they are not the most comfortable shoes ever.... but where's beauty without a little pain now and again!!! 

From Kandee Shoes Website.


I had a fabulous evening wearing them out for cocktails with my friends and they all commented on how amazing they are.  

Definite show stoppers! Check out Kandee for yourself at Kandeeshoes.com !!!! 

Jade xx



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've never seen a pair of shoes like those before! They're stunning!

    Great blog :) I'm following you now...

    Check mine out if you like!

    http://xxsarahlouxx.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete