Tuesday 22 February 2011

Jade The Intern: Day 2...

Back to the office :)


Day 2 with Vanya has been as exciting as the first! Today I learnt a little bit more about the day-to-day running of the business, helping out with making the business cards and jewellery cards.  :)


The card the jewellery is presented on, hand stamped.


The Business card each order receives a personal note on :)


The gorgeous handmade pouch each package is delivered in.


A selection of the business cards.


All images from Jewellery By Vanya website
So I was able to help personally make and stamp the little jewellery cards that the jewellery is so beautifully displayed on, as well as adding a variety of images to the business cards.


Another of my many jobs, was to design and create a tag for the webpage, explaining how Vanya would be on holiday for a while, and any orders met when she was back....
Here was what I came up with....
Although this will come down when Vanya returns, I was so proud to see something I had done out in the big wide web!! :)


I also got to do my first blog post (Take a look) for Vanya's blog, another thing I was proud to do for her!


This afternoon we discussed my final major project again. For it I need to compile a customer analysis/target market report. This means discovering who buys Jewellery by Vanya and the lifestyle they lead. I thought to do this I could come up with a customer survey, put it on her blog, and my own, and gain information that way... So keep your eyes peeled!!! :)


We also discussed web page ideas.... for my project I would like to redesign Vanya's webpage, which is something she has been considering for a while. I suggested to her the idea of create a wall of vintage frames that would then be the buttons to navigate around her website. Not only did she really like this idea, but had had a similar idea herself :)


Here are a few inspirational ideas for the website...
From prettylittleworldfashion
From Shabby Blogs
Really sorry don't have the credits for these, please tell me if you know.



We both really love the mix and match type feel, and I would love to do an installation of all different vintage frames to showcase the jewellery.


What do you think??

Jade xx


(Please respect all creative ideas are my own, Copyright @Jadehudson2010.)

















No comments:

Post a Comment