Tuesday 1 March 2011

A| (mazing) wear.com

Today I found this little lovely in my copy of Glamour magazine, April 2011.


I haven't been the biggest fan of A|wear up until now, but the Spring 2011 issue of their magazine has altered my opinions. Up until now I was uninspired by some of their "copy cat" designs and sometimes tacky garments. But the pieces they are showcasing for their s/s collection are on trend and within budget!! :D Double Whammy!


A few of my favorite bits are:
This gorgeous blush tan, drape dress, absolutely stunning! Add some fierce heels and it's a sure fire winner! 


I am also a big fan of this seasons hot trend: the midi skirt. A|wear have some affordable and classy ones, the perfect buy to update any summer wardrobe.   


Their magazine can also be found on their website. Take a look, bet you'll find a perfect, summer bargain. 


Jade xx

(Thanks to awear.com, and their mini mag, for all the images.)



No comments:

Post a Comment