Monday, 14 March 2011

More iPhone Love...

You remember the glitter for the iPhone that I showed you not long ago?




Well after receiving the beautiful cases in the post, I could not control the urge to invest in yet more sparkle.
Unlike the first2savvv case, the CELLBELL (who I now cannot find on amazon.co.uk) cases completely cover the iPhone, making sure none of it is getting scratched when thrown in the handbag :) Perfect. I also made sure to cover the screen with a screen guard before putting the case on, so that this too is protected. 

I tend to change my case quite a lot, sometimes to match my mood, so i saw buying 5 as an investment :) 
All pictures taken by moi.


These are the two latest additions. I love leopard print, so this was an easy choice, I also wanted a slightly pinker one that was not all hearts, so settled for this sparkly star design instead. 


I did think that I may lose the gems of the phone, but so far have only lost one or two from the very edges....


Little Tip: Paint your case with clear nail varnish to help prevent the gems from falling off!!!!


Jade xx

2 comments:

  1. love your style!!!

    you´re so cute!=D
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xx


    www.1sillaparamibolsoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally and beyond in love with your blog. It's my new crush. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've been lucky enough since moving out here to work with some of LA's most respected designers. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete