Monday 14 March 2011

More iPhone Love...

You remember the glitter for the iPhone that I showed you not long ago?




Well after receiving the beautiful cases in the post, I could not control the urge to invest in yet more sparkle.
Unlike the first2savvv case, the CELLBELL (who I now cannot find on amazon.co.uk) cases completely cover the iPhone, making sure none of it is getting scratched when thrown in the handbag :) Perfect. I also made sure to cover the screen with a screen guard before putting the case on, so that this too is protected. 

I tend to change my case quite a lot, sometimes to match my mood, so i saw buying 5 as an investment :) 
All pictures taken by moi.


These are the two latest additions. I love leopard print, so this was an easy choice, I also wanted a slightly pinker one that was not all hearts, so settled for this sparkly star design instead. 


I did think that I may lose the gems of the phone, but so far have only lost one or two from the very edges....


Little Tip: Paint your case with clear nail varnish to help prevent the gems from falling off!!!!


Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. love your style!!!

    you´re so cute!=D
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xx


    www.1sillaparamibolsoblog.com

    ReplyDelete