Wednesday 2 March 2011

The Lust List... Emma Louise Millinery...

So as you may have read my dear friend Robyn is engaged.. Yayy :)
This means not only the chance to wear a gorgeous dress and attend a lovely wedding, but is also a chance to wear a sensational hat, or more popular nowadays: A Fascinator. 


I stumbled across Emma Louise Millinery, completely by mistake, but boy am I glad I did! :) Her online shop, The Fascinator Boutique, has a collection of gorgeous fascinators. And best of all she can custom make designs to suit your outfit. Perfection! 


A few on the website that I have my eye on are these little beauties...


Caroline £28

Isabella £45

Kate £40

Maria £28

But I do have BRIGHT RED hair... So I am hoping to get one that will stand out and not clash with this! Perhaps....

Sienna £28
All images from The Fascinator Boutique website.

:) Once I have my dress I will most definitely be sending her a pic, and you guys! So watch this space!!! 

Not only does Emma Louise do headpieces for the likely wedding guests, she also has a few elegant bridal pieces that would add glamour to anyones day. :)

Jade xx


(For contact details, just ask)





No comments:

Post a Comment