Thursday 3 March 2011

The Lust List... Topshop

I like a lot of Topshop's stuff, but unfortunately being the penniless student that I currently am, I find parting with £50 for one dress devastating...


Definitely does not stop me looking and loving it though!!!
The main attraction at Topshop.com at the moment is their dazzling array of hot-to-trot summer and evening dresses...






RED ANEMONE PRINT JERSEY DRESS

I love summer.. and this little sun dress is a sure fire way to get me in the summer mood! Team with a tan belt and tan sandals= Hot!!! :)






OFF WHITE MICKEY MOUSE AMERICA PRINT TANK TOP

I really love the worn look this tank top has, perfect for a lazy, casual summers day. Stick it on over denim shorts and we have a winner! :)






RED CUT OUT LEOPARD PRINT ZIP FRONT SUNTOP

I am officially in love with this dress... The slight (but not over-the-top/in-your-face) cut out sides is sexy and fresh. This is on the must-have list!






CARAMEL CHIFFON FLORAL CROSS BACK MAXI DRESS

Unfortunatly at £75 this one will have to stay on the lust list :( I really like the subtle print and perfect colours for the summer. A mixture of nudes, florals, maxi, and sexy.... What more could us girls want?


But it doesn't end there... I still want all of the following too :(





I am also a sucker for a little playsuit... Here are a few that I want to get my hands on :) 






All of these are from the Topshop website and can be found online.


Today is a day for dreaming :)


Jade xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment