Friday 11 March 2011

The Lust List... River Island...

Lately I have found myself wondering in to River Island not expecting to find much, but being pleasantly surprised by the fashionable array on offer. Yet again I tease myself with all the things I want but simply cannot afford at the moment! But here's a few for you to lust over too...
white cut out clutch £26.99
I absolutely love this on trend cut-out clutch. The white and gold colouring brightens up and outfit for summer! 
white shawl blouse £26.99


purple peg leg trousers £29.99
With peg trousers being uber cool, matched with heels or lovely summer sandals,  these bright purple ones are the creme of the crop! Bold block colours are a hit for this season, so if your not a midi skirt girl, grab ya self a pair of these!!


blue polka dot chain snood £14.99
beige print bow pocket skirt £24.99
This Midi skirt is an absolute fav! I love the safari chic floral print, and I am a sucker for anything with cutesy pockets!!!!

cream peter pan collar tunic top £26.99
This tunic is the perfect summer wardrobe upgrade... Polka dots, Peter Pan collar,  all things fabulous!!!

pink embellished blazer £44.99


And to top it all off, the perfect blazer, casual in shape but fabulous in colour and embellishment, to throw on over all of your gorgeous summer outfits. Major lust!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment