Monday 28 May 2012

And we are off again... #CKontour

Just thought I would give you all a quick update as I am going to be away for a month now and don't know how often I will be able to post! What a lovely week it has been, plenty of sunshine and seeing friends before I dash off on your again, and now here I am part 2 of the journey. I am on the train typing this to you and am so very excited to see all the team again. Have missed my little make-shift summer family!! Our first event of the July leg is the Bath and West show in Somerset... Pop by if you live near there! Come And see our beautiful van Vera Nellie and the CK on tour team! I will have a few visitors of my own this week as my aunty and uncle are planning to visit! Yayyy. Let's hope the sun sticks around. For today both the sun and I have our hats on :) smiles all round! :D xx Don't forget to keep posted with the most up to date info on twitter. @jadehudson2010 @ cath_kidston and on instagram : jadibaby

No comments:

Post a Comment