Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Start Of Summer...

Hello again...
it's been a while and yet again it's all change... lots of new and exciting things to tell you.


Since my last post I have been juggling my last days at St Albans Cath Kidston Store... Getting the store into shape and the girls prepped on all the things they need to cover whilst I am gone. My gosh am I going to miss them! 


So... I guess it makes sense to start at the very beginning of my Brand Ambassador experience...


Tuesday, 8th May... My very first day.


I traveled to Cath Kidston HO to meet the team today... At first I was a tad nervous as I wasn't 100% sure what to expect, but as soon as I rocked up to the building and met the first team member sitting out side I felt much more relaxed. Everything felt right...


Her name was Sophie and she seemed like such a nice girl that we chatted straight away about how excited we both were. And the rest of the team were just as nice!!! 


The team includes Kane - The Boss... Jess - Senior Supervisor, David, Keith, Kanes Dad John, and us 5 girls : the 2 Sophies, Harriet, Megan and Me. 


I am both super excited to be spending the summer with these fab people and also incredibly releived at how lovely they all are! 


We spent the day learning about everywhere we are going and our roles within the team, as well as how much fun it is going to be... 


I have been told that as I am an in-store VM I will be working closely with the VM team tomorrow to set up the Van and displays, so that when it comes to tour time I will be able to organise the van and re-merchandise it properly. This is incredibly exciting, as not only are they trusting me with this responsibility but it is an incredible experience to go onto my CV. Another thing Kane has mentioned for me to keep on top of is the social media side of things for the tour, which will include lots of blog updates, tweets and images, so keep your eyes peeled...


Follow me @jadehudson2010 & @cath_kidston for the latest tour updates, jadibaby on instagram for incredible images and sneakpeeks, and don't forget to check out the CK on tour website.


As Kane said... "We have the best job of the summer!!!!!" 


Smiles all round :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment