Monday 4 July 2011

Claire Coles.... What a Wallpaper!!!

I am all for a gorgeous wall, a funky wallpaper and an incredible colour bouncing through a room, so stumbling across Claire Coles literally made my day! 


Her detailed cut-out wallpapers really add a girly, vintage and delicate but funky feel to the otherwise simple wallpaper design. 


One of my favorites is the Tropical Garden Collection  Which adds vibrant oranges and fun florals to a basic cream background, I love the drawn on effect and how the cut-out flowers add depth to the design. 
Take a look at her website: www.clairecolesdesign.co.uk for even more exotic and inspirational interiors. 


Also sharing a little bit of outfit love with you today... I am loving bright orange so thought I would show you how I wore it. A structured, graphic collar orange top belted at the waist and thrown together with a pair of black denim skinnies = Laid back but bold. What do you think? 




Enjoy 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment