Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Helllloooo...


So far Instinct PR has been great! the people = Fab, the clients = Fab, just Fab Fab Fab.


I had a reasonably calm weekend, visiting the local moor, for mini festival "Music on the Moor", which show cases local bands and with good weather, which we were lucky enough to have (most of the time), it is a brilliant excuse for a knees up! 


I had a good laugh and chilled out with friends and family, which I love. 


On another note... Tomorrow, I graduate!!!!!! 


Scary, it has come round so fast! But that will truly be it! The end of my education, although you never truly stop learning. 


I am really looking forward to the day, catching up with friends and collecting my degree. And then spending the evening with the people closets to be for celebratory dinner and drinks...


I'll blog a few pics of me in all the gear to so keep your eyes peeled for an update! 


Smile...


xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment