Monday 4 July 2011

Sorry I have been gone so long...

Hello everybody,


First things first, let me apologise for my lack of blogging!!! It has been an exciting but manic month!


I have finally finished university for good, graduating on the 13th of July 2011 with a 2:1 to my name. I am incredibly proud of this, and although its a part of my life that is over, i will never stop learning and am ever so excited for the future.


I, like most girls, went through a stage of uncertainty, I did not know who I was, or what I truly wanted out of life. I was in limbo. 


Thankfully, in what felt like an overnight change, I have woken up a much happier and more positive person. A lot has changed in my life, and I am finally on the path I want to be on. It was hard, but I can safely say I have never been happier!!! 


After finishing university I had a serious think about what I wanted and where I wanted to go. After detoxing my life and getting an amazing placement with InStyle magazine, I started to realise that not only was I happy, with thanks to the people close to my heart, but I knew what I wanted and where I wanted to go...


And that was the beginning of the next chapter...  


Enjoy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment